Monday 8 November 2010

Blue Leopard

As mentioned in one of my previous posts, I loved the mani that Gem Fatale got at the Models Own/WAH nail pen launch night. So I decided to try and re-create it on myself. I don't think I did too bad!cheetahblue1I used H&M Blue My Mind, which applied brilliantly and only needed one coat! I really need to get my hands on some more H&M polishes, I also like the new bottles. Here is a pic of the polish on its own...
h&m_bluemymind
I LOVE this colour! Next I applied a layer of Rimmel's Matte Topcoat. I applied the leopard pattern using GOSH's Black Passion and a cocktail stick!cheetahblue2(With Flash) Black Passion is a black polish with tiny bits of shimmer in so it added a little bit of sparkle to the look. Let me know what you think!
emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think or just say hello I love hearing from people who read my blog!