Friday 12 November 2010

Models Own–Purple Grey

So the first polish I decided to try from my recent Models Own haul was the coveted Purple Grey which has been compared to Chanel Paradoxal and dubbed as the ‘must have’ shade for Autumn/Winter. Now, I don’t have the Chanel polish but I have to say I LOVE this colour!
modelsown_purplegrey2It is a brown, purple, grey mix which looks different in every type of light! At its best it looks like it does in the picture above, a gorgeous deep purple with a hint of grey. In the shade it looks more purpley-brown, as below…
modelsown_purplegrey1This polish applied well with two coats and was a nice consistent formula. What do you think of this shade? I think it’s a love it or hate it colour! Do you have Paradoxal? Comment and let me know your thoughts!
Also – just to let you guys know I will be away for the next 2 weeks I am going to the USA! I’m hoping to get my hands on a few goodies so look out for my haul post when I am back! 
emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think or just say hello I love hearing from people who read my blog!