Monday 11 July 2011

Grey Zebra

Well here is my first attempt at zebra print!

greyzebra

I don’t think it has turned out TOO bad! I decided to go for a grey and black zebra theme to mix it up a bit. I applied a base coat, then applied 2 coats of H&M Miss Stone Heart and waited for it to dry.

When dry I used a cocktail stick & Barry M Black 47 to draw the zebra print pattern on. As you can see, some turned out better than others but they got better the more I did! It really helps to have a zebra print pattern in front of you when doing it.

When the black pattern was dry I applied a coat of Rimmel’s Matte Top Coat to finish it off.

What do you think of these? Do you have any zebra print tips? Let me know!

emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think or just say hello I love hearing from people who read my blog!