Wednesday 20 July 2011

Splash of colour

I decided to try something a bit different today, I was originally going to try and do a colourful cheetah print pattern but did a few spots and thought this looked pretty cool.
spotofcolourI used a base coat with Sally Hansen white polish as the bottom layer. Then I used GOSH Pink Rose 543, Barry M Mint Green 304 and 17 Sherbet Lemon to do the coloured spots and went around the edges with Barry M Black 47.

The little finger is a bit smudged but I thought this design was quite fun and got quite a lot of compliments while wearing it.

I may try this look again with some different colours and see how it looks. What do you think? Any colour combo suggestions?

I am going to attempt a zebra print mani next so look out for pics coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think or just say hello I love hearing from people who read my blog!