Monday 26 September 2011

Haul and Smash Up Polish

My Models Own order finally arrived, woo!

mo-haul

(L-R: Turkish Delight, True Blue, Green Grass, Silver Smash Up & Purple Smash Up.)

I was really excited to try out the Smash Up polishes as I’ve only used the Barry M one’s before, so I put Purple Smash Up over GOSH’s Groovy Grey.

modelsown-smashup-purple

I think it gives a different effect to the Barry M crackle polishes, I’m not sure if it was the base colour but I wasn’t really feeling this combo that much. I will be trying it with a mixture of different colours though, I think it would look awesome with a bright pink underneath! I shall keep you updated!

Also, I nabbed a bargain from ASOS the other day – I got the Essie Resort collection for the amazing grand total of £1.50!

essie-resortcollection2

(L-R: Fair Game, Da Bush, Lion Around & Your Hut Or Mine)

I  am LOVING the look of Da Bush so far, so I think I’ll be trying this out very soon! Have you got any of the polishes from this collection? Let me know your thoughts!

emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think or just say hello I love hearing from people who read my blog!