Sunday 12 February 2012

Models Own Freshen Up

I was quite excited to see the new Models Own collection …

modelsown-freshenup
“The NEW Spring collection from Models Own: FRESHEN UP! Five pretty sherbet pastels, each designed to give a gorgeous natural colour. Includes Edamame, a fresh shimmering green; Naked Shimmer, a glistening gold-tinted stark beige; Soda Pop Pink, a subtle pastel blush; Peaches & Cream, a light sherbet peach; and Bare Beauty, a pretty, barely-there nude.”

Looking forward to seeing some swatches of these but Edamame, Naked Shimmer and Bare Beauty are probably the ones I’d be most interested in!

Have you added any of these to your collection? Let me know your thoughts!!

emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think or just say hello I love hearing from people who read my blog!