Friday 24 February 2012

Colour Club - Wish Upon A Rockstar

I have been swooning over OPI Rainbow Connection or so long that I decided to add this gem to my recent haul. It was the first one I went to when they all arrived and it did not disappoint! I began by putting a base coat and a coat of Barry M 47 Black, followed by 2 coats of Wish Upon A Rockstar.

wishuponarockstar-1

 

 

Pictures do not really do the polish justice, the first is with flash and second is without. The polish consists of coloured glitter with light pink hex glitter.

The only downside is that it did begin to chip quite quickly and oh my goodness…the removal!! It took me a good half an hour to get it off!

 

wishuponarockstar-2

 

 

However, I think I am willing to sacrifice this for this gorgeous polish and had lots of people swooning over them!

More new polishes pics coming soon :-)

emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think or just say hello I love hearing from people who read my blog!