Tuesday 31 January 2012

Haul

Inspired by Laura's post about Ebaying US polishes, I was suckered in and ordered some tonight. After much debating, I decided to go with…
ebayhaul1
OPI Jade is the New Black
I have lusted over this for a long, long time so am really excited to finally be adding this to my collection!



ebayhaul2


OPI Do You Think I’m Tex-y?
I don’t really own many pink polishes and I’m not really a pink person but I looked up some swatches and this looks like a really pretty colour so I’m looking forward to trying this out.

ebayhaul3



China Glaze Grape Pop
I have been on the lookout for a nice ‘proper’ purple polish for a while as I have so many variations of blue/purple, grey/purple, lilac/purple, pink/purple so now I shall finally have a real purple!

ebayhaul4


Colour Club Wish Upon A Rockstar
For now this is the closest I am going to get to OPI Rainbow Connection <3 it was a real bargain too so I’m not too worried if I don’t end up liking it!
Can’t wait for these to arrive, all together it cost just over £20 including postage, which 2 OPI polishes would have cost alone in the UK! Oh and if anyone’s wondering I got them from this eBay store.
emily

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention! I hope you enjoy your new polishes when they arrive! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think or just say hello I love hearing from people who read my blog!