Wednesday 25 January 2012

May the odds be ever in your…nails!

I cannot BEGIN to tell you how excited I am about the China Glaze Hunger Games collection! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the trilogy and read the whole series in a few weeks. The books are such a good read and keep you engrossed and you literally can’t put them down!

Anyway, enough book talk (just go read them!) as you may already know, Lionsgate are releasing a movie of the first book in March this year and China Glaze will be releasing a collection “Colours from the Capitol”

chinaglaze-hungergames

It has been suggested that each colour goes in hand with one of the 12 Districts of Panem, if you’re a HG fan this makes sense!

I am really excited about Luxe & Lush, Fast Track and Electrify especially! Although, the Capitol did place me in District 3, so maybe I should get Riveting too?!

Well,this was a rather geeky blog post :0)

emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think or just say hello I love hearing from people who read my blog!