Saturday 11 February 2012

Attempt at Marble Nails

Well I tried it! My first two attempts are below.

marble-attempt-1marble-attempt-2
L: Essie Mint Candy Apple, Essie Van D’Go and Models Own True Blue
R: Models Own Turkish Delight, Models Own Peach Sherbet and Essie Mint Candy Apple

I think it is definitely something that you get better at over time! Took me a while to get used to what temperature the water needed to be and also timing to get a pattern before the polish dries! I’m not admitting defeat as I will be trying this again soon but it’s quite messy and time consuming so I’ll need patience when doing it haha.

Saying that, I did get some nice comments when I wore the above!

To be continued!
emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think or just say hello I love hearing from people who read my blog!