Wednesday 19 May 2010

NOTD - MUA Shade 14

Sorry it’s been a while, I’ve been away with work for a few days so have been unable to update!

Just wanted to share the MUA shade which I have given a try so far – Shade 14 (the red coloured polish from my ‘haul’ pic).

mua_shade14-2 I was quite pleasantly surprised with the way it went on, it was quite a thick consistency and the brush is quite large so took a bit of getting used to. It only took two coats to get a decent coverage and it lasted very well, I had to do a slight re-touch after a few days but apart from that I was relatively impressed.

I do have a million different shades of red polish, but I like the pretty gold fleck effect in this one, which is not very mua_shade14visible in the first pic, but this pic shows it better…

I am still yet to get around to trying the other three MUA polish I purchased, so I will let you know my opinion on those when I get round to it.

 

Have a few more NOTD looks to come as I have a bit of a backlog now! Glad to be back though :)

1 comment:

Let me know what you think or just say hello I love hearing from people who read my blog!