Tuesday 27 March 2012

Konad Zebra Nails

I’ve been playing around with my Konad stamping set which I got a few weeks ago and wanted to share a few of the zebra designs I’ve tried.

First of all I wanted to test non Konad polishes and see how it works. A few I tried were just no-hopers but then I came across Barry M 320 Foil Gold which worked a gem. I put it over Models Own Purple Grey and think the final result was really subtle but pretty.

purplegoldzebra(Slight mess up on my middle finger!)
purplegoldzebra2

I also did my Mums nails using OPI Do You Think I’m Tex-y and Konad white
pinkzebraI really liked the pink and white contrast and definitely want to try this out on myself!

emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think or just say hello I love hearing from people who read my blog!