Thursday 8 March 2012

Pink Split–OPI & Essie

I think I’ve gone from begin obsessed with drawing dots on my nails to drawing stripes across my nails! Here is yet another split mani!

pink-split

I did two coats of OPI Do You Think I’m Tex-y and then used Rimmel Matte Finish Top Coat over this. I then did  a diagonal line and filled in the top part of my nail with Essie Masquerade Belle and finished off with a black line to separate the two colours. I quite liked the contrast in colours but I was disappointed with the matte top coat over this polish as I was hoping for a more dramatic effect with the matte and non matte polishes. I’ve seen some great manis using this effect though so am keen to try in with a few different colours, I think it seems to work better with darker polishes.

emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think or just say hello I love hearing from people who read my blog!