Sunday 18 March 2012

Tuxedo Nails

I finally got around to trying Tuxedo nails! I found a few designs around on the web but my favourite style was in this tutorial.
First of all I didn’t think I was going to have the patience to do all my nails like this, so I decided to go for one nail and painted the rest with GOSH Lambada 60tuxedo-nails1
I ended up messing up the other hand so decided to try again and as I had time I gave it a try on all my nails!tuxedo-nails
I used Barry M Black 47 and Natural Collection White and used a striping tool to do the black triangles on each side and the bow tie then a dotting tool to do the buttons. I was really, really happy with the final result! I got lots of compliments when I was wearing these and wore them for as long as possible before re-doing them!
I’d definitely do these again, maybe might try a different colour combo next time, any suggestions?
I received a very exciting package this week…konad-setI can't wait to give this a try, I got the M57 plate and Konad white and Black Pearl polishes. I purchased the lot from this eBay seller and would recommend. I’ll get some pics up when I try these out!
emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think or just say hello I love hearing from people who read my blog!