Wednesday 28 April 2010

Has anyone ever tried

My beloved OPI drip dry drops are beginning to run low, so I am starting the search for a replacement when they are finished. I got my current 30ml bottle as a bargain on Ebay for around £15, but can’t find anything in that price region for the 30ml bottle at the moment.

I have seen a few alternatives that I was thinking of giving a go but I was wondering if anyone had ever tried them or if they had any advice for them…


Avon Nail Experts Liquid Freeze Quick Dry Spray

image

£6.00 for 50ml

”Spray nails dry in a flash. A convenient, fast-drying top coat in a easy to use spray.”


No7 Quick Dry Nail Oil

image£6.50 for 10ml

”No7 quick dry nail oil is the ideal accessory for any manicure fan.”

Please comment and let me know if you have used either of these and if they are worth a go!….Or if you think I should stick with my trust OPI drops!


emily

1 comment:

  1. Sprays get used up fast. Well, maybe that's just me.
    I use China Glaze Fast Freeze. Also drops but cheaper than OPI. Still not cheap obviously.
    The 15ml bottle lasts a long time.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think or just say hello I love hearing from people who read my blog!