Monday 12 April 2010

Tealed Out!

Eeek I couldn't resist these two while I was searching for 'Dream Catcher' in Claire's today! I know I have just ordered two very similar colours from Models Own, but I can do a comparison right!? And they were so inexpensive I couldn't resist. I don't think I've ever owned a nail polish from Claire's before, but after reading a few reviews and seeing some gorgeous colours on other blogs, I thought I'd give them a go.

I brought Heavy Glitter Teal (left) and Jade Neon (right)...no idea why it has neon in it's name as it is really not!

















I also have a new NOTD to post but I will get some pics tomorrow, I don't think it will stay very long though as a) I will hopefully get my new polishes tomorrow and b) there are quite a few air bubbles, boo!

1 comment:

Let me know what you think or just say hello I love hearing from people who read my blog!