Sunday 10 October 2010

GREY MATTEr

h&m_missstoneheart3Hey everyone, I am back! I had to have a break from this blog due to a few reasons one of them being that my camera broke so I was unable to post any pics. Anyway I have a new camera now and ready to share more polish love with you all!
I am so excited about this NOTD look, I recently purchased the Rimmel PRO Matte Finish Mattifying topcoat with my trusty Boots points and have been dying to try it out! I decided to partner this with a polish which has been occupying space in my drawer for a while now but I have never gotten around to actually wearing it. (I’ve a feeling this will change after today!)
I have always loved Grey polish on other people, so when I saw this beauty in H&M for £2.99 (I think!) I had to snap it up. Enter ‘Miss Stone Heart’. This went on really nicely and was wearable after just one coat. It also dried surprisingly h&m_missstoneheart1quickly. Here is a shot of the polish pre-matte topcoat…
I do have one other H&M polish, but I am not too keen on the colour but this has really encouraged me to try a few more shades! Anyway, now for the moment of truth…I applied a generous amount of the matte top coat on and voila!


h&m_missstoneheart2
I think this is my new favourite!! Looking forward to trying some other polishes with the matte top coat as I am really impressed with it so far.
How is everyone anyway? Have you tried any matte polishes or top coats before? Let me know what you think!
Speak soon
emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think or just say hello I love hearing from people who read my blog!