Monday 18 October 2010

OPI My Big Break

opi_mybigbreak1

This polish is a gorgeous purpley-pink colour with green/silver sparkles, which actually doesn’t come across very well when photographed.

As expected from OPI the formula is nice and I particularly like the brushes on OPI polishes as they seem a bit bigger than normal and this makes foreasier application! This shade took a good 3 coats to get a decent coverage and not a bad drying time. I have also included another photo that gives a better idea of the ‘sparkles’opi_mybigbreak2

On another note, how amazing is the new Car Key collection from Models Own?!

modelsown-newpolishes

I can see myself ordering Grace Green, Purple Ash, Garnet and Vintage Pink in the not so distance future <3

Has anyone got their hands on any of these yet? Any favourites, recommendations?

Let me know!

emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think or just say hello I love hearing from people who read my blog!