Wednesday 27 October 2010

OPI Barefoot In Barcelona

opi_barefootinbarcelona
I have been meaning to get this polish for a long time now and I finally managed to get my hands on it last week! I got it along with a few other polishes that I ordered from ASOS but this had to be the first one to go on!

As usual with OPI, this polish went on nicely with two coats and lasted a good 4-5 days before starting to chip. The colour is such a pretty warm brown colour and I have had lots of nice comments whilst wearing it too! Looking forward to doing a few comparisons with this too. I adore this polish and can see myself wearing it a lot in the future, recommend to you all Smile
emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think or just say hello I love hearing from people who read my blog!