Sunday 31 October 2010

Superdrug Haul

So I caved when in Superdrug this week and I saw the Barry M
2 for £5 offer and they had the much talked about ‘Crackle Polish’…so of course I had to purchase!
barrymhaul1
For some reason I didn’t get a fancy gold lid like I have seen on some other blogs but I did pick up Raspberry too which is a really pretty dark pink. Swatches coming soon!
I also noticed that my local branch has started stocking the MUA range so I picked up a couple more shades to try out…
muahaul1Shade 1 (L) is a navy blue glitter and shade 3 (R) is a dusky fuchsia . I am soon planning to do a swatching session of these and the MUA polishes I picked up a while ago!

P.s - do you like my new layout?

emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think or just say hello I love hearing from people who read my blog!