Saturday 30 October 2010

The Internet Is Really, Really Great…

Today one my my favourite West End shows is closing – Avenue Q. Well it is going on tour actually, but it is leaving the West End after 5 years. I have seen the show 4 times in 3 years and will be going to the last show this evening. In honour of this, I decided to try and dedicate my nails to the show today…ta da…avenueq2I used Miners Photo Finish shade 34 (which I have had far too long) and Special FX Black nail pen. I then did a topcoat of Rimmel Pro Matte Finish.avenueqIf you haven’t seen the show – you should definitely try and catch the tour!
In other news…my Models Own order arrived!modelsown_haulL-R: Peach Sherbet, Purple Grey, Grace Green, Vintage Pink & Purple Ash. Cannot wait to get these polishes on my nails!modelsown_haul2Have you seen Avenue Q? Do you have any of these Models Own shades, let me know your faves!
emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think or just say hello I love hearing from people who read my blog!